The following instructions are provided as a guideline for authors to prepare your paper presentations.
- Each accepted paper will be presented orally.
- Each of the oral presentations will be given 20 minutes, including 5 minutes for Q&A.
Information for Oral Presentations
- All oral session rooms are equipped with data projectors with a standard VGA connector. The speakers could also bring and use their own laptops or other presentation devices. Please check the compatibility of your laptop and the project before the session starts. If you plan to use non-VGA connecting devices, please do bring a VGA adapter to connect to the projector.
- We will try our best to provide PowerPoint laser pointers or slide changers, but if you have your own please bring it along.
- In the break before your presentation, please go to the scheduled room to meet the session chair to confirm the title and presenter information of your paper.
- Time will be strictly enforced by session chairs and all the presenters are expected to make sure that their presentations fit strictly within the time limit and that the switching to another presentation is done during the Q&A.
- If special equipment is required, please contact the local arrangement chair (Prof. Anthony Y.H. Liao) in advance.
- Please make sure that presentations would also work if the free wireless connection is limited or not available.